Checking-out an ebook allows you to take notes and bookmark where you left off. Follow the instructions below to check-out an ebook.
- Download and install Adobe Digital Editions (available for Mac and Windows)
- Go to the library homepage
- Find the "Search our Ebook Collection" box at the bottom and enter search terms
- Select a book and choose "Download (offline)"
- Create a My EBSCOhost account and login
- Select "Checkout and Download"
- Ebooks can be read in Adobe Digital Editions
- Ebooks will expire after 21 days