Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Information Literacy?
Information literacy is the ability to:
- identify when and why you need information.
- understand where to go to look for the information you need.
- understand how to evaluate the quality of the information you find.
- use the information you find effectively.
- understand how to use the information found in an ethical manner.
This guide will walk you through each of these steps.
Updates from the Washington Post
The views expressed in the above articles are not meant to be taken as an endorsement by the author of this guide or by Manor College.
Manor College Library
700 Fox Chase Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046
©2017 Manor College. All Rights Reserved.